Wednesday 7 March 2012

LOVE LOST


For us
I thought of
So many things you don't know about
A different love like that ....
So I never want to lose you ...

Hot pearls on your face
Tears that I will gather -
You will smile
Amidst my fresh promises,
You will hear these words of mine,
already honest.

The two of us like this, turning our backs on the world
Here facing a sunset,
You will listen to
The sound of life stretching away peacefully
and you will understand.

Dark summer storms
Remain a nonexistent memory
And I will hear
Sounds in the sunset, now
It's time to stay with you
Here and now,
holding each other tight
not to part again
if that is what you want.

For us,
you know,
from afar I caressed
a different love like that,
still thinking of you .....
softly you opened
your coral lips on

WRITTEN BY SHINA JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment